Residency permits, visas, weapons permits

Expand all questions

The embassy at the country of stay must be contacted to obtain the return permit. Residence permits for holders of foreign passports and persons with undetermined citizenship cannot be issued by embassies, and the Police and Border Guard Board will not send the documents to embassies.

NB! The travel document is a passport, residence permit alone is not suitable for crossing the borders. If the residence permit is valid but the passport expires, you must also contact the embassy.

Last updated: 14.04.2020 19:45

Did this response answer your question?

No. You shall be given reasonable time to find a new job and update your documentation.

Last updated: 19.09.2020 15:41

Did this response answer your question?

More information about the coronavirus and restrictions related to it is available calling 1247 (from abroad +372 600 1247).